Department of construction cohesion and historical monuments:
The Department of cohesion has been established to provide facilities and supply through the implementation of infrastructure, construction, and historical monument projects of Operation and Support Office of the President for National Development to view the effectiveness and efficiency of the implementation of the project.
Duties of the construction cohesion and historical monuments department:
- Careful planning to establish necessary coordination with the relevant department, monitoring and controlling the implementation of projects.
- Coherence and coordination of administrative and technical affairs with relevant departments.
- Preparation and review of construction plans, specifications, contracts, and relevant documents.
- Supervise and control the implementation of infrastructure, construction, and historical projects in accordance with the contracts.
- Secondary estimation and submission of infrastructure, development, and historical projects after completion.
- Fully accurate in planned actions and activities on business boards.